Thursday, July 15, 2010

On the road again...

A very short notice trip has me frantically packing up J, the zilla, and I and heading out to see some of my best girls. If you remember, my sister friends and I all converged on the great city of Chicago in March but some of the girls were unable to make it. A not-so-serious post about a road trip turned serious and now the Qu fam is heading this way to pick us up so that we can road trip it together.

This is the first time J will meet any of the sister friends outside of Qu and I am agonizingly excited. My girls have pulled me through some of the worst times ever and I don't know where I would be without them.

If you are a SF and reading this, I love you--truly, truly. I wish we could all be there this weekend. Can't wait until next year's gathering. Vegas, yes? Oh, the damage we could do in Vegas...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cake or Death?