Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crafty, crafty

It's been too long since I've gotten my craft on. Stop looking so surprised; I can be crafty! ;) My craftiness just happens to come in the form of making my own scrubs (usually sugar, but I've made a few truly fabulous salt scrubs for people), lip balms/glosses, and candles.  Ohmygod, the candles.  I'm still giving them away...;)
 
In my SAHM days, I created several different bath salt and oatmeal bath formulations for the zilla. My girl is incredibly sensitive to scent and a softly scented bath has been known to work wonders on her overstimulated senses. I won't lie--they work wonders on a momma's frayed nerves as well.  That and some Tito's vodka (thanks, JenQu! )
In any case, my Fresh Sugar Body Polish is rapidly depleting--the zilla has discovered it's wonder and uses it as often as she can get away with--and the spendiness of said scrub is enough to send me scrambling off to my local natural foods store for essential oils and organic brown sugar.

So that's the plan. If you are interested in testing out any of my creations, hit me up. I always make too much and am more than happy to share.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cake or Death?