Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Always a forever...

So I went through this phase where I *loved* Kurt Halsey.  Really loved.  Okay, so maybe it wasn't a phase--it lasted for years, but there was a span of time during which I certainly coveted all things KH.  And then, for reasons I won't go into here, Kurt and I kind of broke up.  Ok.  So maybe we didn't really break up since he has no idea who I am, but I definitely divorced myself from his work  Sold the pieces I owned, gave all my little magnets and such to friends--adios, Kurt!

And it stayed that way for years.  Years and years.  But lately it seems his work keeps flittering back through my mind and references to him crop up in my regular haunts on the interwebz.  You know, just here and there.  Nudging him back into my conscious.  Tonight I found myself on his site, clicking through his work, and then--an audible "Awwww!" (if you know me at all, you know the "Awwww!").  Just a little print.  No bigger than a sheet of notebook paper.  And I want it.  For reals. 

<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cake or Death?